PIPER PA46-310P Jetprop DLXOur high performance PIPER PA46-310P Jetprop DLX is powered by a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34 750 SHP turbine engine. It is completely IFR/known icing and is equipped with supplemental oxygen, auto pilot, and modern avionics. It has a single camera port and is configured for a one or two crew operation.
There is incorporated into the aircraft a Novatel SPAN/FSAS inertial measurement unit (IMU) and GPS system that is integrated into a flight management system for our photo survey operations.
Our system is configured to receive both Navstar and Glonass constellation and is WAAS enabled. With our configuration we acquire real time GPS corrections and aircraft attitude orientation parameters for the camera station at the time of exposure during kinematic/IMU missions.
CESSNA TU206DThis aircraft is fuel injected and turbo charged. It has a single camera port and is configured for a either single pilot or two crew operation with a pilot/navigator and/or a camera/systems operator.
The aircraft is configured with a Novatel SPAN/SE Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) GPS system integrated into the flight management system.
This system is WAAS enabled. With our configuration we acquire real time GPS corrections and aircraft attitude orientation parameters for the camera station at the time of exposure during kinematic/differential missions.
Vexcel UltraCam XP
Microsoft Vexcel UltraCamXp large format digital camera system
· One (1) Garmin 530 IFR moving map GPS system
· One (1) Garmin MX30 Multi function disply
· One (1) Novatel V3 L1/L2 dual frequency SPAN GPS
· One (1) iMAR FSAS IMU
· One (1) Novatel SPAN SE GPS/IMU system
· One (1) C-Map moving map GPS
· One (1) Novatel OEM-4 L1/L2 dual frequency GPS
· Two Novatel OEM-4 L1/L2 dual frequency GPS receivers
The Novatel geodetic quality receivers are used as the positional engines for our airborne flight management system. They can be used both for real time requirements and in kinematic/differential operations. Our flight management system operates through MicroStation and Softnav. It consists of three components: flight planning, flight operations and post mission that provide a comprehensive package for start to finish planning, operations data management and documentation to satisfy all project information needs.
Digital Image Processing
· Vexcel UltraMap v.3 post processing software with 40 core processing capacity · Four (4) Dell dual quad core servers · 50 terabytes server storage · Dell quad core workstation · Dell LTO 5 1.5 terabyte tape backup